Based in Washington, DC, Health Security Partners (HSP) is a growing non-profit that strives to improve global health security through education, collaboration and stewardship for all. Program Coordinators are essential team members who support day-to day-operations as well as a busy portfolio of international training and event logistics. In addition, they work closely with the Managing Partner to provide dedicated support on financial tracking and other core administrative needs. HSP provides every staff person with the opportunity to contribute to its mission and serves as a platform to gain valuable experience in global health, national security, advocacy, and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Relevant coursework and/or at least 1-2 years of work experience in global health, international relations, sustainable development, and/or national security
- Demonstrated experience in program support including coordinating international travel, consultant assignments, and meeting/workshop logistics
- Proven track record of financial management experience, including assisting with processing invoices and expense reconciliation
- Advanced MS Office proficiency and ability to develop and compile extensive qualitative and quantitative reports
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work independently; to be adaptable and flexible; to work effectively with team members and international stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Foreign language a plus
- Ability to travel
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Employment is subject to sustained external funding. Initially, candidates should be available for a 1-year commitment (with the possibility of an extension). Health Security Partners (HSP) is an equal opportunity employer.
Return to Careers