Health Security Partners (HSP) is seeking driven and passionate individuals to advance our mission to strengthen health security around the world through education, collaboration, and stewardship.
Based at our headquarters in Washington, DC, Program Managers leverage their technical expertise to plan, manage, and execute activities, including program planning, grant management, contract oversight, budget tracking, and reporting under external U.S. federal agency awards.
- Master’s degree in global public health, infectious diseases, or related field
- Relevant coursework and/or at least 2-4 years work experience in global health, international development, and/or national security
- (Strongly preferred) Experience with virtual education, curriculum development, fellowship coordination, and/or training course implementation
- Technical experience in antimicrobial resistance, emerging infectious disease, lab biosafety & biosecurity, disease surveillance, pandemic prepareness and response, and/or workforce development
- Proven track record of program management, including coordinating travel, contracts, logistics, budget management, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to work in diverse groups and effectively interact with team members and other stakeholders; to be a self-starter and work independently; to be adaptable and flexible
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Foreign language a plus
- Ability to travel
This full-time position is funded by an external federal grant and offers a competitive benefits package. Salary begins in the mid-60s and is commensurate with experience.
Employment is subject to sustained external funding. Initially, candidates should be available for a 1-year commitment (with the possibility of renewal).
Health Security Partners is an equal opportunity employer.