Health Security Partners (HSP) is seeking driven and passionate individuals to advance our mission to strengthen health security around the world through education, collaboration, and stewardship.
Based at our headquarters in Washington, DC, Program Managers leverage their technical expertise to plan, manage, and execute activities, including program planning, grant management, contract oversight, budget tracking, and reporting under a cooperative agreement for the Global Health Security Agenda.
- Master’s degree, DVM, or PhD in veterinary health, OneHealth, zoonotic infectious diseases, antimicrobial resistance, or related field
- Relevant coursework and/or at least 2-4 years work experience in global health, sustainable development, and/or national security
- Technical experience in GHSA action packages (AMR, zoonotic disease, lab biosafety & biosecurity, disease surveillance, workforce development, etc.)
- Proven track record of program management, including coordinating travel, contracts, and logistics
- Experience with U.S. federal grant administration, budget management, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to work in diverse groups and effectively interact with team members and other stakeholders; to be a self-starter and work independently; to be adaptable and flexible
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience managing federal contracts and/or cooperative agreements a plus
- Foreign language a plus
- Ability to travel
This full-time position is funded by an external federal grant and offers a competitive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Employment is subject to sustained external funding. Health Security Partners is an equal opportunity employer.