Be a part of a growing global network of professionals and future leaders in global health, science, technology, and diplomacy!
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career through mentoring by experts in your field and collaborations with your colleagues. Your fellowship will culminate with a project you develop and implement to address a global health security challenge.
- Science and technology policy
- Food security
- Global health
- Science diplomacy
- Biodefense and counter terrorism
- Gender disparity and development
- Dual Use Research of Concern
- A citizen of, and residing in Yemen
- Upper-level undergraduate, masters or PhD student
- English proficiency
- Commitment to participate in the program, including: the Training Institute, the yearlong virtual learning community, required progress reports and evaluation of the program
- Submission of a completed application, CV and letter of reference
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Demonstrated interest in the life sciences, public and global health, international relations, foreign policy, science & technology, development, and/or diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and interest in cross-cultural exchange
- Leadership capacity to share knowledge with colleagues in home country
EXPECTATIONS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Attendance at the Futures Fellowship Institute in Yemen
- Active participation in the online learning community over the year following the Institute
- Development of a project proposal addressing a grand challenge in health security
- Opportunity for top projects to receive funding for implementation
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED.