Be a part of a growing global network of professionals and future leaders in global health, science, technology, and diplomacy!
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career through mentoring by experts in your field and collaborations with your colleagues. Your fellowship will culminate with a project you develop and implement to address a global health security challenge.
- Science and technology policy
- Food security
- Global health
- Science diplomacy
- Biodefense and counter terrorism
- Gender disparity and development
- Dual Use Research of Concern
- A citizen of, and residing in Yemen
- Upper-level undergraduate, masters or PhD student
- English proficiency
- Commitment to participate in the program, including: the Training Institute, the yearlong virtual learning community, required progress reports and evaluation of the program
- Submission of a completed application, CV and letter of reference
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Demonstrated interest in the life sciences, public and global health, international relations, foreign policy, science & technology, development, and/or diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and interest in cross-cultural exchange
- Leadership capacity to share knowledge with colleagues in home country
Health Security Partners collects personally identifiable information for each of our programs, from every participant and beneficiary. This is done to not only verify recipient eligibility requirements, but also ensure our limited resources are used most effectively in meeting our mission. Requests may be in the form of curriculum vitae, national identification, and direct contact information. All information is treated confidentially.
EXPECTATIONS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Attendance at the Futures Fellowship Institute in Yemen
- Active participation in the online learning community over the year following the Institute
- Development of a project proposal addressing a grand challenge in health security
- Opportunity for top projects to receive funding for implementation
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED.