At HSP, we strive to bring excellence, innovation, and passion to our work. Prospective candidates must be adaptable, flexible, and have a willingness to learn and grow. Check back regularly for new job opportunities!
Fleming Fund Program Officer (Pakistan)
Position Description: The Health Security Partners (HSP) is seeking a Fleming Fund Program Officer who will work under the auspice of the U.K. Fleming Fund to support antimicrobial resistance (AMR) and antimicrobial use (AMU) surveillance and control in the Pakistani food animal sector. This is a full-time position to accomplish the goals and objectives of the U.K. Fleming Fund in Pakistan. HSP is one in a consortium of international and Pakistani organizations working in support of the Fleming Fund in Pakistan. All applicants must currently reside in Islamabad or be willing to relocate for the duration of the assignment.
All work will be done in collaboration with HSP, its Fleming Fund and Government of Pakistan partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support daily operations, including administration, human resources, logistics, and procurement.
· Support recruitment efforts for short-term technical assistance (STTA) related to project objectives, including identifying, interviewing, and ensuring adherence to contract.
· Monitor workplan and budget progress, along with associated deliverables and outputs. Support technical personnel with coordination and follow-up.
· Prepare, coordinate reviews of, edit, and disseminate quarterly reporting efforts, including progress reports, memorandums, training curricula, etc.
· Organize and oversee all domestic and international project-related travel.
· Contribute to financial reporting and ensure that all regulations are closely followed according to donor expectations.
· Coordinate all activities closely with Health Security Partners headquarters.
· Master’s degree in Public Health or related field with at least 2 years’ experience in program management, administration, management, finance, and operations or 4 years’ experience with bachelor’s degree.
· Experience working with international donor agencies and knowledgeable of their regulations.
· Working knowledge of antimicrobial resistance, Pakistan’s food animal industry and/or the animal health sector preferred.
· Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated, capable of completing tasks without constant supervision. Also, must be capable of working diplomatically within a team which has members located across the world.
This is a contract position funded by an external grant. Compensation is based on a daily rate commensurate with experience. Health Security Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your CV/resume and a cover letter describing your qualifications and interest in the position to Ms. Alle Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Place “FF Program Officer: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Only successful applicants will be notified of their status.
This is a 1 year contract with a possibility of extension.
Health Security Partners (HSP) a nonprofit international development organization located in Washington DC is currently seeking a full-time Finance Assistant. The Finance Assistant would be responsible for assisting with the financial functions for the organization. The ideal candidate will assist with the organization’s financial management and support the development, management, and execution of country-specific programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, or closely related field required
• 1-3 years of accounting experience for a non-profit industry preferred
• Adept at presenting financial information in a clear manner to senior management, staff members, and others
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Dedication to driving and achieving results
• Knowledge of employee team building
• Flexible and ability to multi-task
• Microsoft Excel skills required
• Experience in Quickbooks a plus
• Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to customers
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, please send salary requirements, cover letter and resume to Brenda Williams (email@example.com). HSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.