Apply Now! Program Coordinator - (Indonesia)
Position Description: Health Security Partners (HSP) is seeking a Program Coordinator who will work with HSP, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Indonesia Office, and the Indonesian Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) Secretariat in Indonesia. The goal of FETP Indonesia is to strengthen the national health workforce in applied epidemiology and to further develop national capacity for detection and response to public health threats. This is a full-time position to accomplish the goals and objectives of the FETP Indonesia. All applicants must be Indonesian nationals currently residing in Jakarta or willing to relocate for the duration of the assignment.
All work will be done in collaboration with HSP, CDC Indonesia, FETP Indonesia and Government of Indonesia partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support daily operations, providing administrative and logistical support to the FETP Secretariat and the HSP Resident Advisor.
· Work with Resident Advisor to implement approved workplan activities.
· Monitor workplan progress, along with associated deliverables and outputs. Support Resident Advisor with coordination and follow-up.
· Prepare, coordinate reviews of, edit, and disseminate reporting efforts, including progress reports, memorandums, training curricula, etc.
· Organize and oversee all domestic and international project-related travel.
· Coordinate all activities closely with HSP headquarters personnel.
· Master’s degree in Public Health or related field with at least 2 years’ experience in program management, administration, management, finance, and operations or 4 years’ experience with bachelor’s degree.
· Experience working with international donor agencies and knowledgeable of their regulations.
· Working knowledge of field epidemiology.
· Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated, capable of completing tasks without constant supervision. Also, must be capable of working diplomatically within a team which has members located across the world.
This is a contract position funded by an external grant. Compensation is based on a daily rate commensurate with experience. Health Security Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your CV/resume and a cover letter describing your qualifications and interest in the position to Ms. Kate Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Place “FETP Program Coordinator: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Only successful applicants will be notified of their status.
Next Article Previous Article